With the year ending, oops sorry! Happy New Year! As I started in 2017,but I m glad to recieve it again and its simply a pleasure everytime. Thanks a lot Megha for the lovely gesture for nominating Liebster Award 2017 for my blog. Do check out her blog firstname.lastname@example.org for beautiful writeups and beautiful sketches.
On accepting the nomination, the rules to be followed are:
Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog.
Include award graphic.
Answer the questions provided.
Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You can also check out the official rules here.
Presenting my questions for the nominations :
1. Who is your biggest inspiration?
2. What is your definition of life?
3. What makes you different from others?
4. What you feel is the most essential element of life?
5. Writing to you is?
And now coming to my set of questions by Megha.
1. What do you think is the most challenging issue before today’s world?
I feel achieving gender equality and safety. Equality between men and women in all aspects of life, from access to health and education to political power and earning potential. Although we are getting closer to gender tranparency but change isn’t happening fast enough. And when it comes to safet about women n kids lots of efforts are still required.
2. What kind of freedom do you think is the most important?
You breathe oxygen? Wow! Me too. We have so much in common. 😂kidding. Freedom is the essence of a beautiful life, n the freedom which I cherish most is the freedom and due respect to have one’s own opinion.
3. How do you think is the ideal way to educate students and enhance attitude of learning in them?
I feel the ideal way is to lead through examples, making learning a true learning not limiting it to whats just taught in
4. What is the most memorable moment of your life?
-Every moment spent with my angel I feel is the most blessed and memorable one for me.
5. Name an animal whose special characteristics you would like in yourself. Mention them.
Fish. I love the colours, their fins, their pouts and the fact they live in water 24/7
6. What message would you give out to the world in one line?
Live and let live.
7. What do you prefer for a task- help or motivation?
8. Mention five words to describe you.
Simple, funny, a little unpredictable, kind & pure from the heart( and this one comes from mouth of my angel for me)
9. What do you think you can do best?
It keeps on changing. But its a comedy for my daughter..
Finally, mention an inspiring quote to end this Q&A session with a beautiful message.
“Life is very complicated, don’t try to find answers, ‘coz when you will finally find the answers life will change its questions.”
So coming to nominations. I am also nominating 10 of my favourite growing and upcoming wonderful bloggers and truly so many are deserving and I have the privelege to choose few so I present my nominations as:
7.The Exceptional Writer
Happy New Year!!!